I needed to add a few rules this year to insure the safety of others at the Roundups and must be adhered to while at the Roundups!
1. No reckless behavior! ie: reving engines while parked! Once your Mustang is in place, please do not start it up and rev the engine to show off your new mufflers! The only time the car should be started is when your ready to leave or your asked to adjust your car. Please dont show off in the HyVee parking lot!
2. No alcohol please! This is a family event and HyVee wont allow it!
3. Show common courtsey to other owners! Please no loud music or bad language! Make HyVee glad to have us! Also, parents, please watch your children around the Mustangs! Please be careful spraying cleaning products, spray them into a rag and not into the air especially on windy days!
4. No littering! Please pick up after yourself.
5. Please dont bring in food from any other business! HyVee is our host and will have plenty of food options for us to choose from! Including the grille items and 3 buffets in store. Also Country Style Ice Cream will be avalible. Please show our thanks by patronizing our new host HyVee!
6. HyVee and the Mississippi Valley Mustang Roundup (Mark Forest) are not be resposible for any accidents while attending the Roundups! Please be safe when you are attending the Roundups! Unsafe behavior will not be tollerated and you will be asked to leave! I know this wont be a problem nor has it been.
7. Above all, HAVE FUN! Lets keep this event fun and lets make sure that HyVee will want to host it again and again! Please dont hesitate to ask me any questions. Thanks for your cooperation!